Saturday, August 13, 2011

25 questions

25 questions.


Question 1: Do you have any pets? None but my boyfriend and I are on the search for our very first puppy together! - A english staffy (Cannot wait!)
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: My boyfriend next to me on his laptop, My iPhone4 & a Tiger print throw blanket
Question 3: What’s the weather like right now? Cold and cloudy - Hence why Im snuggled up inside!
Question 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? Yes and Yes, but It wasnt my fault - They reversed too quick without looking!
Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning? Hmm, Slept until around 8.30am until my boyfriend woke me!
Question 6: When was the last time you showered? A few hours ago
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw? I watched Orphan (Too scary!)
Question 8: What does you last text message say?  “Speak soon love mum” - From my ..well yes mum (Since teaching her how to text she does it often!)
Question 9: What is your ringtone ? Ah nothing exciting - That old phone ringing sound!
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? Not yet - But its on the list
Question 11: Do you like sushi? Love it!
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? Coles or sometimes the markets!
Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? Not that I can recall.
Question 14: How many siblings do you have ? An older brother
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Both!
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 23!
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses? Nope!
Question 18: Do you colour your hair? Yes, since I was 17 its been from black to brunette
Question 19: Tell me something you are planning to do today: Sleep!!
Question 20: When was the last time you cried? Lastnight when I full on whacked my knee cap into the side of the coffee table!!
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? Vegetarian with extra pineapple!
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? Cheeseburger, so I can stuff french fries in the bun!
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter? Sure have!
Question 24: What is your eye colour? Hazel
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment