Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ciao Winter!

Finally this day has come - The last day of Winter is here and I couldnt be happier! No more trying to run to the train station between down pours of rain (Altho melbourne being melbourne it tends to rain whatever season it is!) no more having to haul around a coat..and best of all summer is right around the corner which means - the beach, road trips, the feel of the sun on your skin, dark skin, warm air, cute summer dresses, date nights with the boy and best of all my mum is coming to visit soon!

Today at work we are sporting our favourite sports colours to raise money for charities supporting those with cancer - This morning I must admit I did feel abit out of place with everyone around me show casing their corporate gear and I jump on the train wearing a Essendon Jernsey! - Ah well Im all for a good cause!

(Will post photos later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment