Monday, August 29, 2011

Horrible Bosses

Moving house is such an effort and it really makes you have to clean out the draws, and not to mention my closet.. I knew I was an impulsive buyer but when you open one end of your wardrobe, find multipe items hanging on one coat hanger with more than one of those items still holding price tags and never been worn, you know you have a problem.

A problem turned into quiet a large problem when by the time I got to my other end I had counted more than 15 items that I had never worn before! - Ugh.. But in some ways it was great fun because now I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe to play with ;) So this week at work Ive been dressing it up and changing it around abit!

Over the weekend D and I organized some more things for the big move (20 days and counting!) and also went out for a late lunch on saturday in South Melbourne - Had the most delicious fish w salad I had ever and I mean ever tasted!! - Highly recommend you go there



Date night - We headed to the movies to see Horrible Bosses its actually hilarious but a little bit predictable but Go see it! - I love Jennifer Aniston as a Brunette!

Makeup I'm loving this MAC Colour makeup at the moment, I'm finding myself wearing alot of creams, whites and blacks to work at the moment and this colour suits so well  with these and also its not too in your face and suits well for the corporate enviroment!







No comments:

Post a Comment