Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Brownlows

Lastnight I watched the brownlow medal blue carpet arrivals 
Once again Rebecca Judd looked amazing - Who would of thought only a few weeks ago she gave birth? That woman is a machine!


She wore a gown by Aurelio Costarella and a gown at that!
Check out the detailing!


For me the clear winner was
Lauren Phillips
I think over all she is just stunning so natural and she seems so sweet!
I thought her dress combined with the silver and white and the makeup/hair was just devine!


and check out those shoes?!


3 comments:

  1. I could not agree more, Lauren Phillips looked amazing! Adore that dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes she is wearing hurt my ankles looking at them !!!
    But she look delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shoes! :)



    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete