Sunday, September 11, 2011

Outfit inspiration

We received our wedding invite today to D's cousins wedding.
I need to find a dress ideal for a Melbourne summer wedding I love wearing soft colours to weddings So I jumped online and had a quick look around.

Ideally I want to buy the dress here in Melbourne and one thing I always freak out about buying expensive dresses online is that they wont fit properly then I'll need to spend more money getting it altered!

Zimmermann doesn't generally fail to disappoint me but I know from experiences
There is a good chances someone else could be wearing the same!
But I fell in love with this one..
The yellow colour is gorgeous
What are you thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Very feminine dress! I like a lot its cuts and shape:)

    Following you now on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again this is scary because I tried on that dress for my sisters engagement haha ...
    Its sooo flattering ... Zimm. have a lot of new styles out now which are so pretty and with the right jewellery would look amazing !

    ReplyDelete