Saturday, October 22, 2011

Choice

Buying a dress for Melbourne Cup is turning out to be quiet a challenge!
I know I posted a few posts back about the dress choices and I thought I had made a decision but ..no.

D went to MYER this morning to get some new work shirts and I accidently lost him and somehow ended up back down in the basement trying to find a dress - Little did I remember he was with me until I got a text message saying "Do I dare ask how much youve already spent?" haha..sucker!

Maybe I just wasnt in the mood this morning but nothing was even coming close to cutting it.
I did however pick up something else.

ALL ABOUT EVE
Navy and White stripped skirt
Bargain @ 39.99



1 comment:

  1. this Navy and White stripped skirt was really cute!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete