Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SPREADING THE LOVE

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

It was so much fun seeing all of the women out there dressed in red this morning.
Even our bus driver decided to join in the fun!  Anyhow just a short message to say I hope everyone has a lovely day, gets spoilt & enjoys whatever comes their way.


Lastnight I brought this little card for D at the supermarket - Im such a sucker for these types of things
This guy has changed my life and for that I'll love him for life!

HappyValentinesDay :)

Ps: Report back I want to hear how your day went!!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet is what you wrote? A and I decided that every year for V day from now on, one of us will buy the other a present, while the other one will plan something romantic.

    I have bought the present and he has planned the night. I got told to pack my toothbrush for work today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw!! Thats adorable..how exciting I cannot wait to hear what the suprise dinner/date is!

      Delete
  2. So cute, happy V Day! Hope you got spoilt :)

    ReplyDelete