Tuesday, May 29, 2012

FITNESS & SUCH

Recently I have been so flat and not even wanting to exercise - I feel like I'm back in high school and dreading for that Tuesday morning when our class would have PE schueled. haha usually I am not this bad and dont mind jumping on the treadmill for an hour or going for a long walk or doing some weights but recently that mojo has gone OUT the window.  The window has been bolted and locked shut.

Bad Move.
This has resulted in plain and simple - Ass growth! haha


 
Lastnight I got home from work late and something in my mind ticked that I should go to to the gym, pfht please thought the other half of my brain but before we knew it I was dressed, heading down in the lift ready to go! I was going to go to the gym in our complex but it was packed so I went for a walk along the beach (In the dark!) and then decided to jog all the way home.

1 hour cardio - Ticked

Whats your way of keep yourself motivated? Throw me your ideas!

9 comments:

  1. In the most non-sleazy way possible - your ass still looks fab to me! Hahaha

    I have gotten my boyfriend into the gym and now he's got PT sessions a couple of times a week I try to go gym each time he has that.

    Lately since it's been cold weather though, I've been slacking and letting him go alone lately :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA!!! Love it.

      D goes to gym every single night but even seeing that doesnt motivate me :| lol I think I'll put it down to the cold weather!?

      Delete
  2. what ass????????!! lol I am trying to get my mojo back now too... my motivation is my wedding day. plain and simple. I don't want to be a bride with excess bits. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I know what you mean! I dont know what has been happening to me lately either! =[ I have been soo slack, and now that Im sick, all i want to eat is the bad tasty fatty foods! that plus no exercise is bad news =[ At least you got back into it...you just need to keep it up now!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and by the way, you are still FIIINE girl! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm up and down when it comes to working out. Some weeks I'll be pumped, and other weeks you can't get me to put down that bag of chips and leave the house. I'm not sure what motivates me, but usually when I feel good about myself, when I have a tan, or when I bought some new clothes, I'm more likely to eat healthier, which usually will motivate me to exercise.

    Liesl xxx
    http://www.pretty-random-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have such trouble being motivated so exercise, and my arse therefore hasn't just grown, it has mutated. The thing I have to do is make it part of my routine so I don't even think about it, otherwise there is always a reason not to do anything.

    Penny Dreadful Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I have no motivation...but my monthly $$ gym membership motivates me to go at least 3 times a week. I have to actually force myself out of the house and my gym is only 1 minute drive away so I guess that helps! I love the trainers at the gym as well so I always look forward to having a lil chat with them.

    You have to make it a habit though, like going to the gym/exercising is part of my lifestyle now...I couldnt go a week without doing some form of exercise.

    Thats awesome you have a gym in your complex! So lucky! Although my friend has a gym in her apartment complex as well and she says its basic and crappy lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try taking gym classes and making friends with the people in the class.. then they will expect you to be there and ask if why if you don't show up!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete