Tuesday, June 26, 2012

MUSK STICKS

Trawlling the supermarket last night in need of some bad sugar I stopped in the lolly isle, I can sometimes just get high off the smell of that isle - All the sugar and chocolate. True story I'm not much of a chocloate eater which I think I've mentioned before - I can have easter eggs sit there months on end and not even touch them but one weakness and I have it literally once a year is the Lindt chocolate - That is the bomb. So to kill my sugar fest I brought some Musk sticks! These are an all time favourite.



So our application for the apartment has been submitted and they are conducting references on us - probably as I type this! Im THAT excited I'm already visually decorating the apartment but then comes the hassel of finding new tentants for our place. - If any of my followers want a one bedroom apartment in port melbourne - Email me! Spread the word! Yell it out.. Actually no need really it'll be listed on realestate.com.au soon enough!



How Cool is this!? I felt a little special I wont lie.

Oh and I still have love for the coffee machine - If you guys havent brought one get to Aldi. Some of you asked what the hot chooclate tastes like in my last post? Its good its not too sweet and its not boring either its in between, but one thing is dont press the same pod twice its too watery! but I've also discovered to Amalfi Coffee it tastes like coffee and Almonds - Its the bomb.



I kicked it at the gym on Monday night - I love the feeling of progress - being able to achieve that little bit more than you could the week before. Weightloss (Not much!) but I have noticed I've become more toned which is exciting!

7 comments:

  1. I now have a craving for musk sticks! I hope everything goes well with the apartment.

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey that's great news honey and i'm glad we are all kicking it at the gym these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Aldi coffee machines also take the MAP coffee pods (from Target). Their hot chocolate is meant to be really good, although a little more expensive than Aldi. Target also stock a coffee pod holder that the Aldi pods will fit on too. I love my Pod machine so much but I have a Nespresso machine and they don't make a hot chocolate so I feel like I'm missing out now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Aldi coffee machines also take the MAP coffee pods (from Target). Their hot chocolate is meant to be really good, although a little more expensive than Aldi. Target also stock a coffee pod holder that the Aldi pods will fit on too. I love my Pod machine so much but I have a Nespresso machine and they don't make a hot chocolate so I feel like I'm missing out now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like going to Michel's just to get my name on my drink now lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think im opposite to you with the sweets. LOVE chocolate but hate lollies.

    Your machine looks soo nice and slick =]

    Hope you get the apartment!! Make sure you post or instagram as soon as you find out =D

    ReplyDelete