Tuesday, October 23, 2012

SPOTLIGHT SPENDING SPREE

Ive been a bad blogger I know - Apologies!
Last friday after work the weather was perfect and we went out for friday night drinks.
They made a make-shift bar on southbank called The Hub which was only there for 3 days or so.


Have you been?
Over the weekend I went to Spotlight I dont think that D trusted me to go alone and so he shouldn't that place is dangerous for our bank account especially considering they had a sale on!


So I ended up spending $217 while being supervised which I thought wasnt to shabby.
We are in the middle of re-doing our bedroom so we have been on the look out for a new cover set.. there was ridiculous savings on most things..


They had SILK bedsheets for $12.99 - I brought 1 of each colour.
I am in love with pillows and would have my bed covered in pillows if  I could we both brought two new what D describes as "oh hotel pillows!" for $30 each down from $80 I had to laugh at the name


Before the more mature one in our relationship pointed out it was short for "standard".
Yeah whatever.

 We picked up some goodies including a new cover set (I'll get a photo but its silk too!) new pillowcases, bathroom robes, lots of decor things and some new latte mugs for the kitchen.

I had today off work as I felt like a bus had hit me - It started on Sunday my throat started to hurt and my head felt worse and worse I went to work Monday but this morning woke up feeling 100% times worst with a voice that sounded like a 10 year old boy.. Not attractive!


 My day consisted of catching up with  KUWTK, Eating Oranges, sipping water, popping nurofen and visiting the doctor I dont feel like its a cold but I have a shocking headache which only gets blocked out with nurofen and my voice has gone and a I have a fever!? 


I love these lights - I really love it when a place puts effort into their waiting room!
Whats your pet peeve for hospitals/doctors?
x

1 comment:

  1. Booo to being sick!

    I need new bedroom stuff, never thought of Spotlight! Might have to pay a visit.

    ReplyDelete