Thursday, May 30, 2013

ELEVEN

I love hair products and my lets not deny the truth my hair NEEDS good products. #thickhair

I remember on my last visit to my hairdressers she mentioned this new product that was on the market she used it in my hair, the results were great but I didn't think much else of it.
Until recently the ELEVEN products landed in my hot little hands.


1) Miracle Hair Treatment
2) Volume Foam
3) Flexible Hairspray

The last thing that I need with my hair is more volume ha! But both the Miracle Hair Treatment and Hairspray get a big thumbs up from me.



It added shine and smoothed out my hair. If you don't know when my hair is wet the waves and curls come out to play hence why I usually wash my hair at night and not go out in public afterwards haha.  After I washed my hair I put two or three squirts of the Hair Treatment into my hair  (still damp) working from the roots outwards and then dried about 40% of my hair and left the rest to dry naturally.

I will say that this product killed more than half the frizz and my hair was so much more smoother and shiny than it would normally be when using my previous first choices - Moroccan Oil.
A big tick of approval for me.


What I liked best about the Hair Spray is that it was so light and it didn't make my hair feel like there was product overload. Best of all the next morning it didn't feel like there was "left over hair spray" in my hair. 

I am keen to try some more of their products. The pricing is pretty reasonable they have shampoo and conditioner for all types of hair's starting at $20 which I think is reasonable and similiar to salon prices. I havent tried the shampoo yet but if you have I would love to read your reviews or thoughts!






6 comments:

  1. Great review, Can it be purchased online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't need the volumiser send it to me! My hair is straight and fine and flat as anything no matter how hard I try! I'm always on the lookout for good volumisers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella!
    You have an interesting blog
    J'adore
    <3
    Let's follow each other through GFC :)

    Danica Stark

    ReplyDelete